Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog #1

So since this is my first-ever blog, I guess I should first say a little about myself. I'm a student studying Mechanical Engineering, and I have a minor in Spanish. I'm aspiring to be a professional triathlete. I started doing triathlons because after I'd quit swimming, I lost the title of athlete, and I wanted to do something that would at the very least give me a reason to work out again. So my first season was very hap-hazard. My second season was pretty good; I started winning races. So, since I've been to Long Course Worlds now and am still winning local races, my big goal for this next season is to qualify for my elite triathlete license. My big goal for the next two weeks is to keep my sanity while I study like crazy for final exams and train for PF Chang's Half-Marathon in January.

Wish me luck.

No comments: