Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My next adventure is the Jay Benson a.k.a. ABQ Worlds. Basically anyone who's anyone, in New Mexico, does this race. This will be my fourth time doing it. The first time I raced it was my second triathlon ever. I didn't do too shabby. Second time around I got second. Third time around I got first, though according to some I was "helped" by another's flat tire...so this year I have to make sure that everyone knows I wasn't "helped" by anything. We will see on race day, I suppose.

I am pleased to annouce my newest sponsor, the AuraWave. I have been sneaking off with the Canadian version (well, since I have a boyfriend that's Canadian and who just happens to have one) to use on any sore muscles that I have. It's the same kind of device that chiropractors use to loosen up tight muscles and make everything feel better. This is just smaller and much more convenient. I LOVE MINE! I'm basically always using it. For whatever. Be it a little achyness in my shoulders from riding all day or that pesky knot that keeps coming back in my hip...It's great because you don't have to sit there and massage things out yourself or pay someone else to do it. Just put the zapper pads on and let 'er rip.

I am taking my first final tomorrow...wish me luck. I'm not sure how it will go, I suppose it depends on how difficult he decides to make it. Hopefully not too hard. I'm off to run before more studying...

No comments: