Monday, November 1, 2010

Finally, I am not sick anymore. I was sick for a week. Not really sick, mind you, but enough sick to just feel like crap. And interrupt my last week of "not really training training." Which is to say, just getting out and training because I'm bored and feel like it. So instead of training, I bummed around the house, looked for jobs (still) and cooked. Because I didn't want to drive anywhere because it costs money and I didn't have the energy to bike anywhere in the cold. Stupid cold. At least now I'm done with being sick and I can go out and train this week, the first week of real training. This week marks the start of my self-defined training schedule that will lead me to World Domination!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

Ok, maybe not.

But I at least have it mostly laid out so I know what races I'm planning on doing and I know how I plan on going about training for those. First off is 70.3 New Orleans. No I'm not signed up for it yet, that will come when I get my first paycheck. But I'm definitely going to do it, and my bff is meeting me there (YAAAYYYYYYYYY Cathie time!!) to sherpa and then hang out with me afterward. I'll be limping around sightseeing in New Orleans.

First off in my training week: recovery day yoga. Mondays are recovery days, so here goes the yoga....

No comments: