Tuesday, January 12, 2010
New Training Regime
Well, it's official. I'm trying a coach. From what I can tell a very qualified coach. I need a coach for several reasons, number one being that lately I haven't been able to push myself because I don't know if I'm training right. I will work my sorry little ars off if I know that I'm going in the right direction. It's really too bad that Nuevo Mexico doesn't have much in terms of coaches. I've only found coaches with a level 1 certification, which, by now is about as much knowledge as I already have. So that wouldn't help much. And I'm looking to go pro, which means ITU style racing: fast swim, draft bike (but still important), and run as fast as you friggin' can off the bike. I'm sure I have the physical capacity to make it, I just need help gettin' there :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment