I decided to finally get my own racing wheels. I have read nothing but good things about the Neuvation C50 carbon tubulars, and I have a set of the M28 Aero 3's for training, which I love. I've actually raced a fair amount on the M28's and even though they're purposed as training wheels for me, I put out my best bike times ever on them, and I haven't had to true them yet. So needless to say I love the wheels, and love that they're not $2000 for a set (try, like, $600 for a set of carbon racing wheels...wow). So between new wheels, training, and tweaking the TT bike position to make it more aero, I should be riding pretty fine this time around! I've been drooling over the amount of carbon in the setup....oooh sexy carbon....haha.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Hangin' in There!
So far so good! I'm surviving school (it's only the 3rd week of the semester) but that's not to say that I won't have at least one melt down before the end comes. Training is going surprisingly well, despite having so much stuff to do. It's all gonna get more complicated and busy from here on out, so the goal is to stay as organized as possible and minimize the freaking out I'm so so good at doing ;) . I have one of the best training partners in the world, she's there no matter what (minus the swimming, but pools don't generally allow her kind). She's always down for a run, no matter how long, and is always up for more play time after! I guess you just can't beat the
energy levels of an Australian Shepherd, right? She's still learning the complexities of the bike trainer, like that the pedals go around in circles and it's not a great idea to stick your head in the area where they move...she'll learn.
I decided to finally get my own racing wheels. I have read nothing but good things about the Neuvation C50 carbon tubulars, and I have a set of the M28 Aero 3's for training, which I love. I've actually raced a fair amount on the M28's and even though they're purposed as training wheels for me, I put out my best bike times ever on them, and I haven't had to true them yet. So needless to say I love the wheels, and love that they're not $2000 for a set (try, like, $600 for a set of carbon racing wheels...wow). So between new wheels, training, and tweaking the TT bike position to make it more aero, I should be riding pretty fine this time around! I've been drooling over the amount of carbon in the setup....oooh sexy carbon....haha.
I decided to finally get my own racing wheels. I have read nothing but good things about the Neuvation C50 carbon tubulars, and I have a set of the M28 Aero 3's for training, which I love. I've actually raced a fair amount on the M28's and even though they're purposed as training wheels for me, I put out my best bike times ever on them, and I haven't had to true them yet. So needless to say I love the wheels, and love that they're not $2000 for a set (try, like, $600 for a set of carbon racing wheels...wow). So between new wheels, training, and tweaking the TT bike position to make it more aero, I should be riding pretty fine this time around! I've been drooling over the amount of carbon in the setup....oooh sexy carbon....haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment