I love yoga. I really believe that it's something that works. This last semester I made it through all the training and school without really getting hurt. In fact, with not too much of a complaint. Why? Well, I took a yoga class, two days a week, for about an hour. I try to do it on my own, but I'm really not good at "spoiling" myself. As if that really falls into that category. It's more like maintenance, but I don't seem to think like that. Now that I've been done with school for more than a month (that long already??!?!) I seem to be falling apart everywhere. It's the shoulder, it's the IT band, it's the plantar...it's always something. Today, it was the shoulder. I just could not get it loose enough to really do anything in the water, and to make it worse, it started it's little popping routine that it sometimes likes to do. So I had to stop. I got out and went to work, called TRFC to get Carl to work on my shoulders. Carl is awesome. My shoulder stopped it's popping routine, and the foam roller that I picked up on my way home is more awesome than I remember them being. Like really. I'm going to make a habit of that. Between that, my stick, my Aurawave, and my nobby S-shaped thingy, I should be good...oh and my yoga mat. Right. Gotta remember that one.
I had a good run today: 8X400s. The clouds were playing chase with me, and I was wishing that they would come and rain since it was 100+ on a black track...
Cute little prairie dogs on the bike path by Tramway...they like to run right in front of moving wheels...
1 comment:
keep on bending, Chicklet!
Post a Comment