Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick and bored

I hate being sick. I hate being laid up, not being able to do anything. I like being able to do stuff. I really hate not being able to train. I'm usually against taking drugs, too but I am because I'm miserable. I was doing really good this year, too. I haven't been sick in several months. Last year I was sick about every two months. I think it was because of stress/gluten/trying too hard, and I've had a lot of down time compared to how hard I was working this time last year. I'm actually getting enough sleep for the first time since, well, middle school I think. I'm really not sure it's going to be worth going to Chicago tomorrow if I can hardly move. It's actually getting to the point where I want to go to a doctor and find out what I have and see if I can get something for it. I hate being sick!

No comments: